Finally, tap into your true strength and learn how to effectively breathe, brace, and stabilize your core while building even stronger glutes!
Does this sound familiar:
- You work really hard in the gym but have stalled with your lifts because you have a limiting factor that you can’t quite pin down. Something is hindering your progress—but you can’t figure it out.
- You put in tons of time and energy into your workouts, but you aren’t getting stronger.
- You dread going heavy because you know your back and hips will pay for it after.
- Everyone and his mother talks about bracing during heavy lifts but you still don’t really GET what that means.
- You KNOW you’re supposed to breathe during lifts, but aren’t quite sure how or when or what to do.
- Your core is gets exhausted first during push-ups and your back arches during bird dogs, deadbugs, and other core stability exercises.
- You feel pain in your SI joint, low back, or hip flexors no matter how much you warm-up or foam roll.
- You’ve grown comfortable with the fact that you WILL peeing your pants during heavy deadlifts and jump rope sessions. Even though you know it’s not a good thing.
The crazy thing is I had ALL of these issues for years. And I picked up my first barbell at age 14. Two years ago I spent months with different healthcare practitioners trying to find the root of all these issues. Chiropractors and physical therapists treated the symptoms, but never addressed the problem.
I was diagnosed with ‘core instability’ by a physical therapist, but poo-pooed the notion because his treatment plan was ineffective. I thought, “How could I have core instability if I can deadlift 300 pounds?”
He was right, but how he went about correcting the issue was completely wrong. And he makes the big bucks. Last year I did the unthinkable and stopped lifting heavy for six months. Crazy, right?
I scaled back to the basics and learned what it truly meant to brace when training, how much to brace for certain movements, why bracing all day is actually really bad for you, and I also learned WHAT core instability truly is and how to fix it.
You might think that I got weaker during those six months, but when I finally returned to heavy lifting I was able to move more weight that ever.
I even signed up for a deadlift contest on a whim, trained two days a week for only 8 weeks, and pulled a 330-lb deadlift without a belt like it was a bag of feathers. And all of this has happened and I’ve stayed completely injury free.
So what made the biggest difference?
That is exactly what I built into the Fit Thrive Glutes and Core 12-Week Program.
I spent months pouring over videos, seminars, books, and articles to learn how the core works AND how to co-contract the muscles in the core with the glutes. THAT is the key.
Getting the core and glutes to work together. It changes everything. To be honest, the core is rather complex. And using it efficiently is no easy task.
So if you feel defeated, DON’T. If you feel hopeless, DON’T.
Because even though the core is complex, it’s simple to learn HOW to establish healthy movement and breathing patterns so you can FINALLY build the strength you deserve.
All of those grueling hours you put into your workouts WILL pay off once you tap into those deep core muscles and understand HOW to use them effectively. And when the core is firing on all cylinders, the glutes will follow suit—it’s a beautiful harmony.
In this program you will get:
- 4 workout modules each lasting 3 weeks. The modules include breathing and bracing practice, daily warm-up drills, plus detailed workout videos.
- A quick guide to help you understand what you can expect during the program and workout logs to print and keep with you during training.
- A private FB group (separate from the Get Glutes group) where you can interact with other members, ask questions and get advice from Coach Kellie, and provide feedback to help enhance the final program when it launches next year.
As a limited time special bonus you will receive the Bodyweight and Bands travel friendly workouts - perfect for the busy holiday season!